Whatever I do, I’m trading a day of my life for it
- Tracy and Laurie introduce each other.
- How Tracy and Laurie met: best friends first.
- Engaged before the first kiss.
- Back-packing around the world for four-years in 23 countries.
- Low airfares and traveling on $25 a day each. $50 a day.
- Couch surfing is about relationship first and also saving money.
- What is Medical Tourism?
- JCI accreditation.
- The best places to go for medical attention.
- Getting to your destination cheaply.
- The problem with healthcare in the United States.
- Commercials, advertising, and the “trance of normalcy.”
- Whitecoat hypnosis.
- The best example of hypnosis: context and intent.
- George Burns, he had a future to live into.
- Tracy’s mindful quote: “Whatever I do, I’m trading a day of my life for it. Look for fun. Look for play. If we can elevate our mood, we can lengthen our life.”
Contact Tracy and Laurie Krauthamer
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD
We’d love it if you’d please share #WhatHasMyAttention with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you want to let other people know about this episode, head on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
WHAT has YOUR attention? Let us know
Visit JohnBiethan.com then Podchaser to see what I’m listening to and my portfolio.
My podcast page is here: WhatHasMyAttention.com
Dope Digging by Martijn de Boer (NiGiD) (c) copyright 2020 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial (3.0) license.