How SEO is like Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
John Victorino's company BeaconSEO.com offers Carlsbad, California businesses organic SEO consulting and Facebook Advertising services that will increase the visibility of a website across all major search engines by utilizing proven strategies that drive qualified customers to your website and increase sales.
Beyond his business, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is his passion.
- Eye contact.
- What is Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu? A grappling sport. With Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, when you get your opponent on the ground, you have the advantage. It doesn’t really matter how big or strong you are. There are certain physical laws that just work.
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu humbles you. It’s difficult. It humbles you.
- How to defend yourself threatened by a gun.
- Repetition is the mother of skill.
- The history of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Hélio Gracie. Victorino is a part of the Gracie Academy.
- The Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu path of the belts for adults: white, blue, purple, brown, and black belt.
- There’s nothing more dangerous than someone who thinks they know everything.
- SEO is all about putting your business, your website and your properties on the most trafficked place on the internet.
- Which local businesses are difficult to rank high for?
- Which local businesses are easier to rank high for?
- If you’re an attorney that helps startups get going, consider spending time at MakerSpace.com or other co-working spaces where startups start.
- A chiropractor’s success story. A landscaper’s success story both using BeaconSEO.com.
- How Victorino approaches working with a new client.
- How long it takes to get SEO traction.
- Brick and motor are moving to the web. You need digital real estate.
- Finally, we equate with a metaphor of how SEO is like Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Get a free SEO report at BeaconSEO.com
WHAT has YOUR attention? Let us know
Visit JohnBiethan.com then Podchaser to see what I’m listening to and my portfolio.
My podcast page is here: WhatHasMyAttention.com
Dope Digging by Martijn de Boer (NiGiD) (c) copyright 2020 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial (3.0) license.